Friday 7 October 2011

driving licence ; )

  Thank to God, because I can dive this without licence
This semester, I was registered to take driving licence. where???  In front of campus. At pintu timur. Iwas attended the KPP class and next week I am going to take computer test. Wish me luck friends ! ! !. BUT, I felt weird. Why all my friends got higher mark for the test? My friend Aina and Mahiza got 48. It was so suprised. Then, I asked my classmate, oh my God, She got 49. How they do that? How about me?

first test- 36

second test-37

third test-39

fourth-40

fifth-42

Thank to God, because I do not have to pay for the trial test. I read that book for almost 2 time but I do not know why I can not score. My friend said " It was easy lahhh" . I don't think so. Wish me luck for the real test firends! : )

4 comments:

  1. it's just a trial...even i need to retake the quiz once...haha...and the funny thing is for the second test, i just made it a little higher than the mark needed...

    since you have work hard for it, i'm sure somehow you'll made it

    ganbatte ne!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha~i still remember my score. I only take one time and i pass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello simple me,, thank for your comment,, do i know you? Can u be my follower.. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry for the late reply...yes, of course you know me
    i'm in the same class as you for abstract algebra
    hehe...
    i keep the low profile of myself
    it is a pleasure to be your follower

    ReplyDelete