Wednesday 12 October 2011

A colourful life of mine

My life is simple, for those who know me, they will understand more about me.  I do not like to make up my face. I do not like to look gorgeous with my dress around my friends. I just wear Baju kurung ,sometimes jubah. And when I not in mood to wear baju kurong, I will wear t-shirt to class, when I wearing t-shirt, I can walk fastly to class. I have a superb family. I was the eldest from five. My mom is a single mother and she is 40 years old while I am 20. My father passed away when I was 17 years old. I love you dad!  That why, both of us like a close friend. When we walk together, my friends think that we are siblings. We almost shared the same hobbies such as watch Korean Drama, love to cook something new, like to gathering together and have a nice talk and like to stay at home( both of us do not like to jalan-jalan ). All my younger brothers and sisters have their own weird habit. The second one like to eat but she so skinny, The third does not like to stay at home. The forth like to sulking, she is so sensitive. and the last one love to play with girl.(my youngest brother has a lot of girl friend and they love to play pondok-pondok ). I love my family so much !!!!. Sometimes, when we go to mosque to performs our prayer, we love to stay in front together. Then, people will asked, " where is your mother? " We pointed to our mom. They thought my mother is the eldest. I hope our relationship will close and even closer from time to time ; )

You can share your life too...

1 comment: