Monday 10 October 2011

A special KIMBAP from my mom ; )

I was went back to my hometown last weekend and had a great holiday with my family even not all of my family member were at home. I miss my mother a lot, she just like my best friend to me. Be to best friend forever : ) Before I went back to UPSI, my mom went to ECONSAVE,it was  near to my house area to buy something to cook. While me, waited alone and watch tv. After a while, my mom arrived and bring a lot of thing. Then, I asked,," What are you going to cook today mom?" . "Kimbap just like in Korean's dramas " my mom answered. My mom and I love to watch Korean drama compared to Malay drama. Okay,, let me show you how to make kimbap. Take your pen and notes now !! ; )

STEP 1- Cook rice




STEP21- Boil fish cake, hot dog and crab cake




STEP 3- Cut a carrot,  fish cake, crab cake, and fried egg




STEP 4-Put some rice on your sea weed. Then, put the ingredient above as you like. and base on your own creativity. Do not forget to put a little bit of mayonnaise. Then roll it with plastic.




STEP 5- Eat happily with your family


 Please try friend, It was easy, fast and super delicious ; )

4 comments:

  1. it looks yummy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow !! i love it....can u do it for me ami ??..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. try it ,,it was simple like you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha~it looks delicious.I have a long time didn't do it already.

    ReplyDelete