Saturday 1 October 2011

EXTREAMLY TIRED



Hello guys, I do not even take a rest today because of my pack schedule. Early in the morning, I have to go to taekwondo class from 8.00 a.m until 11 a.m. It was so tired. I felt weird to my taekwondo instructor, Ibrahim. He was so energetic. I do not  where the energy come from. Even  it was so tired but it was fun. Then I had to take my computer test trial after taekwondo class. For your information, I was registered to take driving licence  this semester. Wish me luck okay!!! After that, I went back home around 12 p.m. Then I ate and performed Zohor prayer. Then , I have to rushed to be prepared for seminar. The seminar will end tomorrow night. Oh God, when I am going to touch my assignment? ? I want to sleep.... z z Z

ATTENTION: If anybody are willingness to help me to do my assignment WITHOUT ANY CHARGES. Please come to my home as soon as possible. Thank you. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment