Sunday 9 October 2011

MY WEDDING ! !

HAHAHAHA . . . I am just kidding. : )

MY COUSIN'S WEDDING

Wow,, so pretty!!!

Yesterday was my cousin's wedding. First of all, I want to apologies to all of you due to my blog title today. I just want to attract you to read my entry. Sorry guys ! ! !


       there were so many paparazzi!!

okay,, lets start. My cousin Nur Fahidia binti Kamarulzaman was being a wife yesterday. Tha akad nikah's ceremony was happened at Masjid Az-Zubair, Kuala Lumpur. She is 24 years old met a good guy which is also in the same age from Kuala Lumpur. They were in love for such in a long time ( but I did not know how long because I did not had time to interview the bride). They engaged for only  less than  a  month and they were decided to get married yesterday.


Superb cute!!!!!!!


With only once said also known as  SEKALI LAFAZ, know they were husband and wife.  On that time, I can not stop smiled, I was imagined.. . . hihihihihi. I hope both of you will get a cute baby!!!!


 HOLD....HOLD....HOLD... hehehehehe.



Look at the bride groom,, he made a funny face . We were laughed because of that. : ) 


 These are the presents from the bride to the  bride groom. Can I have that pink camera??

4 comments:

  1. so sweet..I like..
    so,when your turn..?
    hihihi.. :)
    I also imagined that I....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ami,when your turn???? I see you can't wait and very excited to be married..

    ReplyDelete
  3. TO mcflurry,,, I think your turn is coming soon, or maybe next year, because you already have a boyfriend.... ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. TO nurmahiza,, I don't think so,,, you should marry first...: )

    ReplyDelete