Friday 30 September 2011

High Heels? ? Oh, no!



My friend told me when we are going to be a teacher we must wear HIGH HEELS. It is one of the rules to be a teacher. What is that true? ?. I hate high heels. And I was thinking, why women like to wear them? They not only have one pair, they have a lot. Yes, it is true that women look more stylish, confident and tall when they wear high heels but behind of this they have to suffer from pain.Because of high heels , the entire pressure of body is concentrated to our feet and it will cause hip pain, foot pain and back pain.  I can not imagine all of this. This are another disadvantages of wearing high heels difficulty in walking. Many women have difficulties when they wear high heels. Walking long distance make them suffer from painful.It often causes heel pain due to walking or standing for a long distance. Wearing heels regularly can cause serious leg and foot injuries in future. Many women want to be more beautiful when they wear heels even they have to suffer from pain. However, it is worthless if old age is full of leg and back pain.





Just for fun. . . . .LADY GAGA'S HIGH HEELS:





Oh my God.. , can she WALK???

5 comments:

  1. hai..hai..i'm ur 18th follower..ngee..miss u dear. wat blog x gtaw pun kn..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry friend,, I cant speak bahasa here,, this is one of my assigment. I take english communication class this semester. So, my lecturer told us to have a blog and must post our entry everyday. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat, thank you for being one of my follower. You can help me to improve my broken english : )
    miss u too friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no~i scare to wear that although the shoes looks so special.

    ReplyDelete