Thursday 15 September 2011

MY FIRST WORD . . . . . .

Hello friends, this is me Amizatul Akmar Binti Abdul Khalid but most of my friends call me Ami. This is my first experience to be a blogger. It is not even in my mind but I will try my best to be a good English blogger and I really hope all of you can support me to improve my blog. Thank you friends!!!! :-)


FRIENDS....
Good friend are HARD to find,
HARDER to leave,
And IMPOSSIBLE to FORGET,
You happy, I happy,
You laugh, I laugh,
You cry, Icry,
but.......
You jump of the bridge, I am going to miss you.



3 comments:

  1. Hello,ami.. I am also the new blogger like you... So,we must do our best to improve our English..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Mahiza for being one of my follower.. your kindness are really appreciated : ). I hope both of of will have some improvement in English when we make this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello ami...what are so beautiful,colourful and nice blog that i ever seen..just keep it up my dear..two thumbs up for you..its better than never,right?!hahaha...you will improve your english here..so me too..by the way,i love this blog and how it look like..agi idup agi ngelaban my dear!!

    ReplyDelete