Sunday 18 September 2011

The Book That Inspired me most ! !


Reading book is one of the way to get knowledge. Reading book also enhanced the idea and make me to think wider. To me reading book will  reduced my stress. When I am reading a book, my mind will shift gears. A stressful day changed to a calm and quite day. some of my collections are inspired me and one of them are the book entitled Aisyah Keagungan Sejati . This book discovered the personality of Siti Aisyah. Siti Aisyah was Prophet Muhammad youngest wife. She was such a beautiful lady who married with prophet when she was nine years old. She inspired me most because of her good personality. She will asked prophet if she had some misunderstanding about religion. When prophet passed away, all Muslims will met her as referenced about Islam.  I hope I can mastered in mathematics so that students will refer to me most when they have some misunderstanding. I think you should buy this book. You won't regret ! !  

2 comments:

  1. can i borrow this book from you?? it is quite good to get more information about 'Aisyah'..

    ReplyDelete