Thursday 22 September 2011

I love My television ! ! !

my television at home.

What a wonderful day at home. . .During 4 month semester break, I spent my time  to get a part time job. It was so tired. I DO NOT LIE. I got 700 Malaysian Ringgit a month but everyday I felt like my I was out of calories. So, I made my decision to just stay at home and watch my lovely television. One of my favourite tv channel is ANIMAL PLANET. channel 550. When I watch all the tv programme from this channel, I was keen and eyes open widely. I was amaze when I saw all of the beautiful GOD creations. For example, from In The Womb, the scientist put a camera inside the shark womb. I was so suprised when Shark is spawn(lay egg) and also give birth. It is called ovoviviparous. I learnt more about biodiversity.  Do you know that The Ant do not SLEEP? Do you know the king of Lion is so lazy and only the female lion find the food? 

Wake up! ! ! Get your own food. You are not like ASLAN from Narnia's movie. 

I suggest to all of you to watch this channel or any other discovery channel because it give you a lot of knowledge and it is fun to know something different and amazing.  


No comments:

Post a Comment