Friday 23 September 2011

Bicycle's rider


Today I was riding bicycle with my friend ,Nurmahiza Bakri. It was my first time riding bicycle at UPSI. It was so fun riding bicycle rather than stay at home. We had a long talk while we cycled. It was such a great gathering and we enjoyed. The bicycle;s rent cost ONE MALAYSIAN RINGGIT only per hour. It was the cheapest cost I ever heard. After about an hour, we had a walk to KHAR TOWN.it is food time. Then we walk to home and take a long shower, : ) These are the benefit of cycling:



  • easiest way to exercise
  • eat up your calories
  • make your heart healthier
  • way to reduce STRESS.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha~is that fun when cycling? Next time, i will invite you having a riding with me but you have to rent one bicycle.I have my own bicycle~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very fun.. we enjoyed it.. Is it true,ami?? We should riding bicycle everyday when has free time..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, it was fun yesterday, but not today because today we decided to ride bicycle with no gear. It was so tired : ) upset actually.

    ReplyDelete