Monday 26 September 2011

Love to Buy or Love to Read?

Hello friends, yesterday I was bought another two books at Pesta Buku UPSI .One of them is the book entited Hadis 40 Imam Nanwawi. This book helps me more to be a good Muslim. The God told us to refered Alquran and Hadis as our guide in our life. I hope I can finished to read this book and practice it in mylife. 

this book only cost 20 Malaysian Ringgit

The question is . . . I love to buy or love to read? ?
I have almost 30 books as my collection an d they are not the same type of book, most of them are about psychologies which mean to discover our self and the rest are non-fictional book.. And most of them I have not finished to read yet. What should I do ? I can not stop my self to buy another new book. The book always say this yo me when I saw them "Buy me miss . . . I am so pretty, a lot of thing inside that you should know...buy me!!!  You won't regrets" But, I won't regrets at all even I am not finished them all because through these books I have a lot of information to share with my friends and family. I hope YOU do not habit like me : )

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry for my broken English (still learning to get improve)

    ReplyDelete
  2. same as you, i love to buy but also love to read.Every semester, i will prepare certain amount of money to buy books.

    ReplyDelete