Monday 26 September 2011

I love to have pet !

I do not know why I love to have pet so much. I have almost SIXTEEN different type of pet, Let me list out of them:

  • cat 
  • monkey
  • bird(almost 5 different type of of bird)
  • fish ( almost 6 different species. example: flower-horn ) 
  • rabbit( about twenty in one time)
  • goose
  • duck
  • chicken
  •  horse (I have two horses when I was five years old , their name are Connie and Black)

  • turkey
  • guinea pig ( I have five and they are obese because of non stop eating)

My guinea pig love to eat Frieskies ,The cat's food. It sound crazy ! When they smell fireskies, they will shout like dying.
  • hamster

When I was five, my cousin was around 12 month ,he took my hamster and crowed toward the window and throw my hamster away.! I was stayed at level EIGHT apartment. Good bye my  hamster!
  • snakes
  • squirrel

    I had made my decision to release them because they look so sad. (the squirrel said: What a good actor I am)

    The reason of why I love to have pet so much are:
    • pets can improve our mood
    • pets make me get out from depression
    • pets avoid me to be lonely
    • and they are so CUTE 

    I hope  I can have SUGAR GLIDER soon,

    It comes from Africa and cost almost 300 malaysian ringgit. : )

    5 comments:

    1. really??that so good for you..you full with love my dear friend..take care of them then..hahahaa

      ReplyDelete
    2. oh thanks friends,, Iam full of love ? hihihi maybe ; )

      ReplyDelete
    3. wow~you are having a mini zoo!! May i have a look of them through pictures?

      ReplyDelete
    4. Those pets are very cute!I think your house must full with happiness.

      ReplyDelete
    5. thank you,, but not all of them are alive now. some of them dead. : )

      ReplyDelete