Tuesday 20 September 2011

Step by Step to Achieve Goals ! ! !

Hello friends today I want to share about something interested which is how to achieve our goals ! Everyone have their own goals so do I. My goals are I want to graduate as a teacher and I want to further my study until I became a professor (not like professor Dumbledore). I am approaching to be there. I hope so. Goal setting and goal achievement are easier if you follow step by step for effective and successful goal accomplishment.


Step one: You need to deeply desire the goal. Keep this constantly in  our mind. A good  desires will bring weak result.

Step two: Visualize yourself achieving the goal. Ask yourself , what will your achievement look a like?, when you can achieve your achievement?. Remind them everyday will encourage you to work more.

Step three: Make the plan to accomplish the goal. Create action steps to follow and identify a critical path. Discipline yourself ! You will see the results. 

Step four: Commit to achieving your goal. Write down the plan and the actions steps . Take a look at all of the factors that are keeping you from accomplishing your goal. 

you should try!

No comments:

Post a Comment