Thursday 29 September 2011

HOME SICK ! !

Hello friends,, I am not in a good mood today but I have to post my entry to share something with all of you. This week I was so excited to go back to my hometown Subang Selangor. It is not too far away from Tanjung Malim. It only take half an hour by car. But unfortunately,I go to home by train due to cheapest fee and it take one hour and a half to arrive. BUT,, due to my infinity assigment, I have to forget all of them. I miss my mother so much. I miss to do something weird with my youngest brother. I miss my cat called JI HO( this is due to Boys Over Flowers Korean Drama) and last but not least, I miss my home television. : )


My youngest brother, Aiman.( He with no shy drink milk during fast month)


This is my sayang : )


Oh tv, I miss you! ! !


This is my Ji Ho. ( what a funny name)

I was thinking,, can I go back home next week? What about assigment? Oh,all of these produced stress.


1 comment: