Saturday 24 September 2011

Marry me!

Hello friends,,, my mom was called last week and she told me three of my cousin want to get married this year. I was so surprised and said WHAT? ? ?. Maybe they are ready to face the marriage but not me, I have a lot of thing to achieve before married. But, as a family member, I fully support all of your decision and I hope all of you will have a very cute baby soon, ! even I am not married yet but I want to share on How to have a happy marriage.....
  • show appreciation as many ways as possible. Say something appreciative to your partner everyday.
  • be a GOOD listener. Understand his/her point of view.
  • willing to compromise
  • do not cause pain with word. Think before speak.
  • tolerate to each other
enjoy this song , Marry you, Bruno Mars




Quotes for today: A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
Mignon McLaughlin 

3 comments:

  1. just wait,ami.. I'm sure that you also be married one day.. So,just prepare yourself from now to be a good wife...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm, i think Akmar is ready to be a good wife oh~!

    ReplyDelete