Tuesday 20 December 2011

a boyfriend?

Communication is the key. When I say this, I don't mean calling just to say "I love you". I mean asking what's wrong, telling him what's wrong, telling each other what's right, sharing secrets etc... Secondly, having a boyfriend isn't just saying "I love you", holding hands and going to the movies all the time. It's planning the future. Dating and having a boyfriend are two different things. Some people always confuse the two. A boyfriend isn't someone who's just "for now". He should be someone you might potentially be with for a while monogamously. You're not each other's property. You should never have a boyfriend just to have one, or just because all your friends have one. There's so much more I could say but if you fallow these basic rules (both of you not just one, a relationship isn't ever going to work if it's one-sided) the two of you will last a long time and the rest will come naturally. I wish you the best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment