Wednesday 21 December 2011

a love letter to my mom

 love you for so many reasons,
I love you because you taught me respect,
I love you because you did not ever neglect,
I love you because you allowed us to be children
I love you because you disciplined with love,
I love you because you taught me how to bake,
I love you because you taught me how to cook,
I love you because even when I failed you never gave up,
I love you because you make me smile,
I love you because you love unconditionally,
I love you because you never placed any conditions on me,
I love you because you believed in me,
I love you because through any sorrow you are my sunshine,
I love you for so many other reasons and these are only a few , but I love you simply because you are only you! Not only on any special day but I will love you forever and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment